Why some weight trainers do not make progress
reason to lift weights to grow muscle and become stronger – Period! There is no physiological reason or logic.
So why do so many people fail to make real progress? Here is one of the reasons that I have noticed
Choice distraction :. Yes, the curse of so many choices. Back in the days before modern muscle-building, want-to-bodybuilder had some decisions about training mode. There were barbells, dumbbells, benches and several different basic cable machines. So weight training just kept training with the main weight lifting tools with simple exercises and you know what happened? They grew up muscle!
They did not have to worry about special machine to use, nor did they complain about the speed or cadence of reps they were performing and they sure as heck could not care less about workout clothes they were wearing. It was the workout clothes were not fashion, and certainly was not passion.
So what the heck happened?
Here’s what happened !! Building muscle went mainstream and lost his soul. Yes, corporate business took over and turned the passion in fashion. The result was watered down training and the focus shifted supplements, clothes, fancy machines and methods of diet and training that do not produce long-term results!
Did you know that when Mike Katz trained as Mr. Universe he trained in a two-car garage? Did you know he was also a full-time teacher in high school at that time? He was also one of the LAST DRUG FREE competitors
And what does this have to do with you
Ask yourself these questions:.?
· I change my workout routine every few weeks?
· When I work out I care if my shirt and shorts fit?
· Do I have to keep looking (and buy) supplements that I think will make my muscles bigger and stronger?
· Do I need to consume energy drinks to help me train harder?
· Am I always on a diet?
· Do I eat mostly chicken breast, vegetables and rice or potatoes?
Well, if you answered yes to most of these questions probably caught the side of the corporate buyer bodybuilding or fitness.
bodybuilding roots are founded on a few simple rules. Here they are:
1. The real muscle builder uses free weights to the near exclusion
2. Exercises are centered on core compound multi-joint exercises
3. Training is high
4. Training is short
5. shocked and shock the muscles need to be rested before training them again
6. Perfect Technical Routine use every set and representative
The most important aspect for anyone to make any kind of weight training is to remember this: The profound purpose of resistance training is twofold: 1. trigger muscle growth and increase strength 2 levels. Nothing should be sought or expected.
Effective muscle and strength building is raw, brutal business, and anyone who tells you different either does not know what they are talking about or are trying to sell you the goods!