Many people want to build muscle but do not know what to do. In this guide you will get seven exercises that when you do them together in one work out what is the fastest way to build muscle.
For this exercise to successfully build muscle fast you have to make the exercise as followed:
-For the first two weeks just making the circuit twice. Do each exercise with no more than 30 seconds rest in between. Once you have completed one cycle rest for 1 to 2 minutes and then finish to repeat the process.
-After the first 2 weeks you should be happy with the workout and should be increased to three cycles rather than two.
-It is important that you do each exercise with proper weight and when you move the more weight you should only increase the weight of 10% or less.
Below are 7 exercises that are going to be the fastest way to build muscle.
1. The first exercise you should do is bent-leg knee raises. You do this by lying on your back, relax your head and neck, and put your hands on the floor near your butt. You have to put your feet flat on the floor. To do this exercise you need to lower your abdominal muscles so you can raise your knees to the rib cage, and then slowly lower your feet back to its original position. You have to do this 12 times per set.
2. This exercise is called the V-Up. To do this you lie on your side with your body in a straight line and your arms folded across your chest. You need to keep your legs together as you lift them off the floor toward the top elbow are also rise towards the hip. You should do 10 reps of these on each side and should feel the contraction in your obliques.
4. This next one, Bridge, is part of the palate program. You need to get into push-up position but with your elbows bent. It is important that your body is in a straight line and pull your abdomen in. You should start with doing 20 seconds while breathing steadily and going to do about 60 seconds later sets. You should do 1 or 2 reps.
5. This next exercise, tricep pull downs, are an easy exercise. You need to get to a tricep pushdown machine. To do this exercise you bring the bar to directly at your waste with your elbows against your side. Push the bar down until the arm is extended but not to the extent that you lock your elbows out, and then go back position. You should do 10 reps of this.
6 foot extension is done by sitting on a leg extension machine with your feet in the bads, lean back slightly, and lift the pads to where the leg is extended. Do 10 reps of them as well.
7. You can do bicep curls with either a dumbbell or barbell. Hold the barbell in front of you, curl weights toward shoulders, waiting for a moment, and then return to starting position. Do 10 reps of them as well.
If you do these seven exercises together you should see that this is the fastest way to build muscles.